Message From Managing Director
As I was started to teach since 1991 A.D from Primary Level then I got promotion involving in an open exam, to teach in High School in 1994 as a Mathematics teacher, when I was involving in Education Sector at the same time I got the chance to go in Japan to study Master Degree in Nagoya University and Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan. I have completed Master degree in Education and Science and technology, I have done research in Japanese and Nepalese high school Level mathematics course, in Japan. I have joined Doctor Degree in Japan, at the same time, I returned in Nepal because of my family problems, so I couldn’t complete it. Being influenced the study of Japan and the experience, it enforces me to open the educational school i.e. S. Raj Language Institute Pvt.Ltd. which has been providing language skills, true information’s about abroad, and student’s safe landing in the abroad.
Yub Raj Khanal
Details of My Professional Experiences:
- Primary School Teacher (May 1991- Sept 1994 ).
- High School Teacher (Oct 1994….2007).(Teach in Nakamuga Shougaku Nagoya Japan)
- Written more than 350 Articles published in National and Regional Newspapers.
Award / Apprection:
- Appreciation Letter (Jan 2000 ) for good teaching from Hansa Bahini High School, Tanahun, Nepal.
- Teacher Teaching Practice for Mathematics in Primary and Secondary Level. (From H.M.G. July 1995 to Dec 1996).
- Training for Secondary Level Teachers on Teaching Mathematics From SEDC H.M.G. Nov. 17th 2003-DEC 14th 2003).
- Japanese Language training from Nepal and Japan.
- Oct 1996 from Regional Education Directorate.
- District Primary Treatment Trainers Training Organized by Nepal Read cross Society, Tanahun,Nepal.